We’re looking for motivated Sales Professionals to join our insurance restoration division! We specialize in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, and Sales Representatives will be responsible for procuring new clients and assisting them throughout the entirety of the process until close.
- Inspections of roofs for storm damage.
- Assist homeowners in the handling of the claims process from a claim filed to installation and final check.
- Keep homeowners updated on job status.
- Maintain contact with adjusters and insurance company representatives.
- Collect final checks and drop them off at the office.
- Prospect leads through cold calling (door to door) as well as responding to warm leads provided by the company
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous in-home remodeling sales experience
- Basic knowledge of estimating home exterior products and systems.
- Willingness to embrace challenges and have a growth mindset
- Dependable vehicle and willing to travel to customers’ properties
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
Why work with us?
- Paid Extensive Training
- Transparent pay practices
- Uncapped commissions and bonuses
- Continuous training and support
- Daily travel within service area. Personal vehicle and valid driver’s license required. MARS Restoration is based in Clinton, MD. We serve communities in Maryland (Anne Arundel, Charles, PG and Montgomery Counties) and Northern Virginia
MARS Restoration is a leading home restoration company bringing a higher standard of roofing to Maryland and Northern Virginia. Experienced in insurance inspections and certified by shingle manufacturers, MARS Restoration is a company made up of uniquely qualified individuals
- Hours of work are typically Monday through Friday between 10AM – 6PM and Saturdays between 10AM – 4PM.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $80,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Clinton, MD 20735: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you comfortable with a 100% commission based opportunity?
- This is a outside sales position we do not provide a company vehicle. Do you have reliable transportation?
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)
Work Location: One location