MARS Restoration is a leading home restoration company bringing a higher standard of roofing to Maryland and Northern Virginia. After more than 20 years in roofing, founders Sal and Eric wanted to build a company that got the job done right. Experienced in insurance inspections and certified by shingle manufacturers, MARS Restoration is a company made of uniquely qualified individuals. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. We are a rapidly growing business in one of the fastest growing industries in the world providing quality service with a quality reputation.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling (door to door) as well as responding to warm lead, provided by the company
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Why Work With Us?
- Six figure earnings potential
- Transparent pay practices
- Commissions and bonuses
- No cap on commissions
- Family-like team environment
- Get out what you put into your work
MARS Restoration is based in Clinton, MD. We serve communities in Maryland (Anne Arundel, Charles, PG and Montgomery Counties) and Northern Virginia.
Daily travel within service area. Personal vehicle and valid driver’s license required.
- Commission includes: fee per contract sold, percentage of profit, monthly bonuses, quarterly bonuses.
- $75,000 – $120,000+ potential earnings.
Hours of work are typically Monday through Friday between 10 PM – 8 PM and Saturdays between 10 AM – 4 PM.