MARS Restoration is a leading home restoration company bringing a higher standard of roofing to Maryland and Northern Virginia. After more than 20 years in roofing, founders Sal and Eric wanted to build a company that got the job done right. Experienced in insurance inspections and certified by shingle manufacturers, MARS Restoration is a company made of uniquely qualified individuals. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. We are a rapidly growing business in one of the fastest growing industries in the world providing quality service with a quality reputation.
We’re seeking a motivated Canvassing Manager with canvassing and supervision experience to help us build and lead a canvassing team. As a MARS Restoration Canvassing Manager, you will play a critical role in training and coaching your team, guiding and prioritizing canvassing efforts to optimize results. We need an experienced leader that will motivate, train, enable, and guide a team to consistent achievement of team lead generation goals.
- Daily management of canvassing team with a hands-on approach.
- Train and motivate a team of 4-6 canvassers, helping team reach daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Use personal role modeling, desired behaviors and techniques to create a positive team environment and to promote a second to none experience for each customer.
- Oversee all canvass field activities including training, role playing, meetings, field supervision and motivating team members.
- Drive the execution of our program through continual leadership training, performance management and process improvement.
- Execute canvass strategies that help the territory generate and develop leads via door-to-door activities and increase customer engagement with the canvass team.
- Sets the pace for the canvassing team’s efforts and is the living example of their conduct and behavior.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have previous canvassing and/or direct sales experience.
- 1 + years experience managing a team of face-to-face sales canvassers.
- Proven track record of meeting set performance standards.
- Ability to think strategically with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Ability to analyze the effectiveness of canvassing program and canvassing team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience training, coaching, and mentoring a field team.
- Ability to think strategically, with strong project management skills, including attention to detail.
- Ability to understand the role of marketing communications, sales promotion and advertising.
- Ability to self manage resources (time and budget) to achieve objectives.
- Valid driver’s license (company vehicle is provided).
MARS Restoration is headquartered in Clinton, Maryland and serves communities in Maryland (primarily Anne Arundel, Charles, Montgomery, and PG Counties) and Northern Virginia.
Daily travel within service area. Company vehicle is provided. Valid driver’s license required.
$40,000 base salary + commissions and bonuses
Annual earnings potential of $70,000-$100,000
Full-time or Contract available
Hours of work are typically Monday through Friday between 12 PM – 8 PM and Saturdays between 9 AM – 3 PM.